Skyping

I had to go out much earlier today, as we had a Skype conference this evening.
    I looked for lizards, but could not find any, particularly as Lynettea kept pulling me away from dead leaves and groundcover. So I stretched out on the path for a while.
    I had to rest, because I find these Skype conferences exhausting. I am always waiting to give my advice and Lynettea pats me when I miaouw. No-one else listens to me. It is just the voices coming out of the speakers.
    I sat on my post for a while and then went to the lounge, stretched out and fell asleep. It is very very humid and warm after the huge downpour we had yesterday. Like the tropics. My fur is not used to it.


Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
It's annoying when no one listens to you.
Well, that's not right that your input is ignored during these Skype sessions! Hmph.
dood....we R knot big fanz oh humid weatherz either...sad lee...itz rite round de korner... oh well.....

say Hi two de pond fish ☺☺♥♥
We think you should be able yo put in your two cents worth into the Skype conversation.
We do not like humid temps either!
Lucky for us, we do not get too many of those days in Summer :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts