When the Jet Planes Flew Overhead

When the aerial display of planes flew right over my house, I went underbed. Lynettea said I looked scared. They will fly again tomorrow, she tells me.
After they went away, I came out and had a brush with my massage brush that I got for my birthday.
 Lynettea was surprised that when she asked me if I wanted to have a brush, I came out straight away. She doesn't think I can understand what she is saying.  Perhaps that is why she sometimes tries to miaouw to me. She tries a sort of pidgin miaouw, without proper tones and accents. I can't understand it at all.

Comments

I think it is pretty funny that we cats can understand humans, but humans can't understand Cat... and they still try and speak it! Very odd.
The Whiskeratti said…
Yeah we know all about this. Our Mom embarrasses herself something awful by trying to speak Meow.
The J-Cats said…
Our Mummy tries to speak Cat sometimes. You wouldn't think it possible to mispronounce "miaou", would you - but She manages to do so...
dood.....ya noe; we az a nay shun oh catz could live for 100000000 bazillion yeerz
N never understand what peepulz iz sayin....☺☺☺♥♥♥

Popular Posts