Sunning

The clouds have gone and I have climbed onto a chair to soak up some sunshine.
 We went out earlier to give Lynettea her walkies under my supervision.
When I jumped on the red-lidded wheelie bin to get some warmth, she started pushing it along the path to put it back behind the gate. Perhaps she is training me to be a Bob the Cat character, I thought.
It was too slippery when she tilted it and I sprang off.
 Then she thought we would go into the street again. Sorry, she needs to behave better if I am to take her out with me. We went back up the path and I took her in.


Comments

Your human is not the easiest to supervise!
dood....may bee ewe shuld take up car drivin ta get frum A two Z
then ya woodna knead ta bother yur mom !!!☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
I guess she wanted to give you a nice ride.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, you are a kind and patient cat. You work so hard at training your human!

Popular Posts