Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, June 9, 2017

What was in the Box?

When Lynettea opened the delivery carton, I found three boxes of my special premium jelly style food and one box of my premium gravy style food.
After Lynettea unpacked them for me, I had a game chasing my woolly ball in the carton and Lynettea shot a video of me practicing short leaps from the carton.
Now we have a YouTube account, the fish and I wish to take advantage of it.
We are not sure if this works, but will try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1XqGtxMmY

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I wish your video had been longer, Sasha!

Sasha said...

Hi Summer. It was a short video as I leaped out. Hopefully Lynettea will learn to take some longer videos.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....it werked....we subscribed !!! sorre ther was knot any fresh lee seered fish in de box tho.....may bee next time ~

heerz two a round herring kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Cute video, short and sweet.

Bionic Basil said...

MOL that was so cute!!!

BTW we subscribed too :D

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox