nice piece of sunshine

Even if your head is in a bucket you can still enjoy a nice piece of sunshine.
I have worked out how to eat my foods and went for walkies on the lead.
I am getting complete all over washes with kitty wipes twice a day.
I have the window open at night so I can see through the grill and insect wires to check what is going on.
A couple of things I haven't worked out yet.
Lynettea says it is too dangerous for me to go on my walkways.  So I have to stay in unless on my lead.



Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Yes, that cone does make navigation difficult, doesn't it. Sasha, we hope you will not have to wear it for too long.
You'll be back to normal soon,xx Speedy
Lone Star Cats said…
At least ya can still enjoy da sun.
What a bummer that you continue to be stuck in that cone, Sasha.
pilch92 said…
Poor Sasha, you are in a cone of shame.

Popular Posts