Princess Aurora passes away

As if I don't have enough problems. I need to let my friends know that my fish friend Princess Aurora suddenly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I think it was more than two weeks. Directly after that I got this furs loss problem.
The fish are missing their Princess and have not decided who is in charge of the pond. I am not even allowed out to visit them now, as I nearly fell off my walkway while wearing the bucket yesterday.
I am allowed out on my lead only.
This is a pity for the fish, as they are in urgent need of supervision.

https://princessaurorapondfish.com/2017/08/05/princess-aurora-goes-to-the-rainbow-bridge-pond/
Princess Aurora passes to Rainbow Bridge Pond

Comments

I am so sorry about Princess Aurora. That was a lovely poem on the fish blog.
Lone Star Cats said…
Sorry to hear about your fish friend.
pilch92 said…
I am so sorry about Princess Aurora.
meowmeowmans said…
We are so sorry to hear of Princess Aurora's passing. :(

Popular Posts