when can I go out?

I can't get through my cat door. It is sunny outside. I want to sit on my chair in my enclosure.
'No, Sasha. You fell off your walkway with the bucket on your head. It's too dangerous!
When can I go out?
'We will try in 2 days time. If you are good.'
I am good. What do you mean. How can I be gooder? MIAOUW MIAOUW MIAOUW!!!
'We went out a short while ago and sat on the air conditioner in the sunshine and listened to the birds singing. Didn't you like that Sasha dear?'
I want to sit outside on my chair by myself in my own place without my halter on.
'Well you can't have everything.'
Yes I want to. MIAOUW MIAOUW MIAOUW!


Comments

Wait, we are kitties - we CAN have everything! At least we are supposed to.
Oh Sasha, we purr you can get that bucket off so you can enjoy life again!
Sweeney, Leann
Kitties Blue said…
Oh, this is just so heartbreaking to us. We hope you haven't tried the cat door and gotten stuck. At least you got to go outside. Hope you are soon free to do as you wish. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Popular Posts