A long time since posting

I haven't been able to get to my computer for a very long time. Lynettea has been busy doing unnecessary things on it and ignoring what I have to say.
I have tried to attract her attention. I make her pay attention by miauwing and patting at her, so she knows she has to feed me and let me take her for her walkies.
The weather is getting warmer and it is nice to scramble through the garden and poke about, or to sprawl on the warm paving.
She says it is not good to hunt for lizards or leap at the fence, but I sometimes do.
At night I have had to be on alert for intruder cats, which means I need day rest.
Lynettea says she is trying to learn cat language. That might help us communicate better. After all I have learned to understand some human language. Why is it so hard for her to understand me?





Comments

I'm glad you were finally able to check in, Sasha! Humans sometimes have a hard time with cat language because most of communication is non-vocal - it's all body language, blinks, and such. They aren't very good with such things.
Sasha said…
She tries hard sometimes and other times she practically ignores me. Then I feel like reporting her somewhere, but there are no organizations that deal with cat complaints. We are working on improving the situation. Other humans say I am pampered, but I feel I am exerting my natural rights.
Lone Star Cats said…
I like lizard huntin too!
Good to hear from you Sasha :)
We know that it is hard to get humans to do what we would like.
They are very good at doing their own thing (reading,hogging the computer,mingling with other humans)
They do not understand our language because they are a bit lazy.
They need to acknowledge that we are also a part of the family and therefore deserve equal time and consideration.
Yeah, we are working on that one too :/
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
pilch92 said…
Nice to see you Sasha.
meowmeowmans said…
Nice to see you, Sasha. We are glad you posted! :)

We wonder the same thing, too. Why can't our humans understand our language???

Popular Posts