Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

under my bus seat

I sit here and think of what I might have been and what I might be if I were allowed to reach my full potential.
As a pet, I am limited in my choices. How would she like to be a pet?

'Now that's a thought, Sasha! Food on demand, comfortable accommodation, a slave to order around.'

Well I am not sure I would like to spend my time looking after her, or hunting in the supermarket for her food. She doesn't eat normal food like mice or lizards or insects.


2 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm pretty close to achieving my full potential, actually! I'm pretty happy as a kitty. No way would I want to be a human. It looks like torture to me.

Mickey's Musings said...

All you need to do is get her to do your bidding.
She needs to know that you are the boss ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ