YAWN

Doesn't she realize that after breakfast a cat needs some time for quiet reflection?
'Your eyes were shut, Sasha.'
I reflect on the state of the world with my eyes shut. That is the best way. Then I don't get so stressed.
'I thought you were asleep! I was going to take a photo of you peacefully asleep on the bed, before pushing you off so I could make it.'
So now we get the real agenda. Pushing the pet around. Why do human rights always come in front of rights for cats?
'I do love you, Sasha! I really do. But I like to make the bed...'
That's what I mean. What is most important: a tidy house or a comfortable cat?I get the picture.
'Well you can stay for a little while. And then I really have to...'
We'll see.





Comments

How dare she even think of pushing you off the bed just to make it! Beds are meant to be slept in, not made.
We enjoy quiet reflection after meals too and the bed is a good place for that.
We agree with Summer. Your human should leave the bed alone when you are relaxing on it.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts