Our Book on the radio

Our book, Travelling Through the Unexpected was the reason Lynettea had to give a radio interview on 5MBS in their Kaleidoscope program, which is an Arts Program. They mostly feature musicians and actors, so Lynettea was lucky to be asked as a poet.

You can listen to the interview if you like, as it is a podcast

 Kaleidoscope

Diamond's poem was not read and my poem was not read either, but Lynettea read a few of her own poems and talked about writing poetry and other things. The interviewer, Emily Sutherland wanted to know about haiku and tanka. 
Diamond was an expert writer of haiku and published his haiku hints on the blog.

It is very very hot here today. I am snoozing in a private place under the bed.

Comments

How cool! My human and I will have to give it a listen!
Sasha said…
Lynettea is the last guest to be interviewed, so you have to listen to the others for around 45 minutes first.
dood...thiz iz total lee awesum; we will see if we can sneek a listen while
at werk ~~~~~ happee new yeer two ewe mom N de pond fish ♥♥
Sasha said…
I think I should be invited in next time. Lynettea could ask if I could make some meows into the microphone. Although listeners might not understand cat language.

Popular Posts