Our Book Launch

Lynettea showed me the photos of the Book Launch we have both been anticipating for so long.
She said the launch speaker, Rob Walker, read out Diamond's poem (which is now mine by inheritance), with great feeling. My Human it is called. The audience was very responsive to it.

There is a gallery of photos of the launch by photographer Martin Christmas on her new website, if any kitties want to see it. There were no kitties there at all and no dogs either, so it probably isn't all that interesting.
Launch Photos

The humans were laughing a lot and there was a lot of noise. So I probably would not have enjoyed it. It would have been nice, though, if I had been near the microphone when My Human was performed. That would have given a more realistic perspective.

It is my birthday tomorrow. I wonder if Lynette has forgotten. It will be my fifth birthday.

Comments

I think it would have been fun to have been there!

Popular Posts