A New Home!!!

Is she serious? I was waiting for my jelly food to be put down. My gravy food was still in the bowl, only partly eaten. But I really wanted fresh jelly food.
So I gave her the teniest tiniest slash with one of my clawsies. It hardly touched her.
She started, and then turned around and said, 'If you keep on scratching me, Sasha, I will have to look for a new home for you.'
Well I ask you! I leaped from the bed and sat in the corridor on a flat scratching board. When she came out, I stared at her, my beautiful eyesies wide open.
'I am really serious about that, Sasha,' she said, glaring at me. 'Really serious.'
Then she put my jelly food in the bowl.
 Instead of leaping at it, tongue scooping at the foil packet, as it usually does, I sat still on the kitchen counter, where I had jumped after leaving the scratcher in the corridor, and stared at her.
'What's the matter, Sasha? she asked. 'Don't you want your jelly food?'
I didn't move. Just sat there on the counter, which is another forbidden place.
'Oh, I am sure everything will be alright,' she said. 'Don't worry.'
Then she picked me up and put me near my plate, nose pointed to the bowl.
The enticing scent of the jelly forced me to eat. Actually I couldn't stop myself once I was sniffing it.
But should I worry? My clawsies have a will of their own.
On the other hand the servants might be more compliant at a new place.


Comments

I'm sure your human wasn't serious, Sasha.
pilch92 said…
You can come live with us :)
Sasha said…
thanks Pilch. I think she may have backed down. But maybe I will get up the nerve to travel and visit you one day.
meowmeowmans said…
We sure hope she was only joking, Sasha!

Popular Posts