Keeping up with the blog

I haven't posted for a while.
Lynettea said I can't expect to have visitors if I don't make any posts.
But it is difficult to make posts when your human doesn't help at all, even by taking photos.
Perhaps she thought helping with my birthday celebration was enough for her to do all year.
NOT SATISFACTORY!!!
I am sleeping in. Even though it is 2.40 pm I am still on my eiderdown on the loungeroom floor with my beautiful green eyes tight shut. If I stay quite still she might not disturb me by trying to kiss me or something.
We had a noisy time over the weekend with aerial displays right over the house. I felt stressed and even ran under the bed a couple of times. These planes were noisy, but not the worst. Some sort of jet made a hideous noise right above the roof.
The car race is finished now. But I ask you, 'what is next?' I dread to think!



Comments

There was an aerial display right over YOUR house, Sasha? Didn't they know there was a kitty living right underneath them? They should have been more quiet.
Sasha said…
This post was missed. It was written last Saturday when the Adelaide 500 car race was on. Then Lynettea got diverted and forgot to post it.
That was not very considerate of those people flying the planes!
Then having to contend with cars :o
We purr you are able to catch up on your sleep.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
dood....if gram paw dood was heer him wood say he
noez oh what ewe speek az him used ta live close two
de air portz///race track

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥☺☺

Popular Posts