It isn't the right time for walkies

It is warmer again. Yes. I know I have just got up, 'late' as you call it at 11 a.m.
 But I have been busy most of the night looking out the front window for any threat from the street. And I also had to run through the house looking from side windows for any intruders and check the back yard from the observation post in my enclosure.
It is hard but necessary work. Tiring, too. I hope you are grateful.
 As you are a human, I expect you won't be grateful.

'I am grateful, Sasha, for all your care and hard work.'

Well I need to groom myself now and no matter how much you beg and plead with me, I am not ready to take you out for walkies. It isn't any use waving the lead at me, or rattling the gate. It is nice and sunny up here on my walkway and I intend to stay.'


Comments

That sun puddle is calling your name, Sasha - everything else can wait!
dood...N de pond fish...dont forgetz ya gotta guard de pond fish ~~~ ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
Enjoy that sun :)

Popular Posts